HadinEEon Double Wall Electric Tea Kettle 1.5L
100% stainless steel interior for drinking healthy hot water.
It is always recommended that you consume a glassful of hot or warm water every morning when your stomach is empty. It decomposes any remnant foodstuffs and makes the movement of the particles smooth and less painful through the intestine.
The benefits of drinking hot water:
It Prevents premature aging. Warm water can help cleanse the body from toxins. Furthermore, it can help repair skin cells which can lead to an increase in the elasticity of your skin.
It helps with weight loss. Warm water increases your metabolic rate. An increase in metabolic activity gives the body the ability to burn more calories throughout the day.
It Improves blood circulation. Warm water is also relaxing, helping the muscles loosen, eliminating poor circulation, and assisting blood flow.
Auto Shut-Off & Boil-Dry Protection
Compared to stovetop kettles, the electric kettle is often quicker, quieter, and offer automatic shut-off features so you don't boil a dry pot and damage the heating element. You can walk away without risk while getting ready in the morning.
360° Swivel Non-slip Base
The 1500 watts of heating power and quiet operation can have your water boiling quickly in 3~7 minutes. This is a one-touch button no-frills water kettle. Just press down the button and the orange LED indicator will on.
100% Stainless Steel Interior
The electric tea kettle offers a full stainless steel unibody design. The inside wall, lid, spout and filter are lined with food-safe stainless steel, making it durable to use. Drinking safe and healthy warm water everyday.
Wide Opening Lid
Even though the lid is not detachable, it has a large opening that provides easy access for pouring and cleaning.
BPA-free Cool Touch Exterior
The outside is made of 100% BPA free plastic, which stays cool to touch even as the water boils inside.
Simple to Clean
The stainless steel inner wall is easy to clean after each use, so you can avoid mineral buildup over time.
Safer Tech & 360° Swivel Base
The kettle uses the British Strix control to conserve energy when reheating already hot or warm water, so you needn’t worry about excessive power consumption.
Tips for removing limescale from your kettle:
Limescale is the white, chalky residue that accumulates in kettles or coffee machines. It’s particularly common in hard water areas, where the higher concentration of magnesium and calcium leads to limescale.
Solution 1: Use the included descaler
(1) Dilute the kettle cleaner with water (as per instructions) and pour into your kettle.
(2) Boil the kettle.
(3) Leave the kettle to allow for the product to go to work on the limescale and discard the water.
(4) Boil a pot of plain water once or twice and discard it to remove any remaining taste.
(Warning: Keep this descaler in a dry place and away from children. Do not eat it!)
Solution 2: Use the vinegar or lemon juice or baking soda
(1) Fill the kettle three-quarters full with equal parts water and white vinegar/lemon juice/baking soda.
(2) Boil the kettle and allow it to cool.
(3) Pour out the water and rinse out thoroughly a few times.
(4) Boil again with just water and tip it away to remove any aftertaste.
How to prevent limescale in your kettle
Since prevention is better than the cure, there are steps you can take to stop the dreaded build up of limescale.
1. Descale your kettle once a month to stop build up using the above methods.
2. Use a water filter to remove the limescale-causing hard water.
3. Use a kettle descaler ball. Just pop it in your kettle and it'll stop the build up of limescale. You'll just need to give it an occasional rinse.
|Color||White/ Green/ Black|
|Package Dimensions||11.34 x 9.72 x 7.52 inches